January 30, 2010


  1. That's cool. My favorite crap cams (also known as toy cams) are the little 110 film "keychain" cameras that snap around a 110 film cartridge. But alas, Walmart doesn't process 110 film any longer, so I have to get it sent out of state.

    My first digital crap cam was a "Jam Cam", back in 2002. I think the term "crap cam" didn't do it justice.

    Thanks for the post, hope to see more images.


  2. JAM CAM!!! Mine too! It was this yellow plastic thing and didn't have a flash. I took it apart once and could remember looking at all of the wasted space inside the thing. I guess this means I might have to post some crap cam pictures in the future as well.

  3. The ones I posted in my prior post were all from the crapcam as well. I think those looked decent. Granted, I was outside in good sunlight and then converted them all to greyscale.

    Right now, I'm having a little fun carrying it with me for random shots and then getting that little surprise to see just what I captured.

    Its kind of in-between that digital instant feedback and sending it out to a photo lab...

  4. I like that there is no preview screen. So blasphemous for a digital device.